Receipt page not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Receipt page not working

We've been using Secpay as our PPP for ages and I've just got round to having 3D Secure activated on our account (yup very late.. had other issues to deal with). I wasn't sure if I needed to manually update the secpaytemplate.html file (after reading the secpay 3Dsecure intergration guide I was none the wiser) but after talking to them it turns out it works fine as it is and payments come through to actinic no problem.

I now however have an issue when the payment has been processed and you expect the reciept page to be shown you just get a blank html page with the number 1 on it. Secpay have told me it sounds like a callback issue with Actinic but having never had any issues like this (and there have been many over the years!) I'm stumped for a solution.

Any ideas?
    Thanks

Andrew

(p.s I'm using Actinic V6.0.2 and haven't edited the Act_ReceiptPrimary.html)

Do you have any other payment methods enabled? and if so what does the receipt page look like using them?

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately we don't have any other payment methods to try. I did add the "Payment on account" option and have done a test with that, the receipt page shows up fine. So that narrows things down a bit.

Cheers
      Andrew

Comment

Ok. At least the means the receipt page destination setting is OK.

6.0.2 is a very early version of V6 and I would suggest upgrading to 6.1.5 which you can get here: http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/downloads.htm

the release notes are here: http://www.actinicdownloads.com/v6/ReleaseNotes.pdf

I would also get the updated psp gateway update which you can get to from the first link above (update your actinic first before installing the psp files).

I can't remember the correct way to update V6. You should find the information on the forum but make sure to back up everything first.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
        X