Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

javascript cart display doesnt update

Hi

Im using the javascript display cart items/value script in the AUGv6, Ive found that when a sale has gone through, the items remain in that javscript readout, although cart is now empty.

I cant see any other threads on this, but Im sure someone must have had this happen too, and knows a solution, is it you?

thanks in advance

0ad

Yes it has been discussed before

Your problem may well be the same as was discussed in this thread.

The final solution to that problem is described in this KB article.
    Chris Brown

Comment

Thank you Sir

Thats exactly what I needed, Brilliant! I did search the KB and forum - honest - I just got the wording wrong.

Thank you again

All the best

Justn

Comment

Cheers Chris

But it didnt work, and looking at Powerleaps site from the other thread, it didnt work for them either.

Oh well, Im sending the customer to <domain>/cgi-bin/ca000013.pl?ACTION=SHOWCART to get around it, they'll have to find their own way home

All the best

jsutn

Comment

There is one more thing to try

I discovered that for us we had to leave out the "www." bit of the domain.

#
          # Print cart cookies
          #
          if ($sCartCookie ne '')
          {
          print "Set-Cookie: " . $sCartCookie . # set the cookie
          "; EXPIRES=" . $sCartExpiry .
          "; PATH=/; domain=morestage.com; \r\n"; # CDB domain=morestage.com added to cope with acatalog and cgi-bin on different servers
          $bCookieIsSent = $::TRUE; # a cookie is appended to the response
          }
          Chris Brown

Comment

Thanks Chris

But no, that didnt work either, my gut feeling is that (as with Powerleaps) my cgi-bin is not only on a different server, its also SSL.

I have renamed ca0000xx.pl to xx0000xx.pl and the 'done' redirect goes to <domain>/cgi-bin/xx0000xx.pl?action=showcart - showing the cart contents empty and resetting the cart cookie - my next plan is to add a meta refresh to that to go 'home' after a second or two.

Unfortunately Im not clever enuff to do that at the moment ,

Thanks all the same Chris, like the local says around here ' You is the Don '

justn

Comment

Working...
            X