Expedite export program for interlink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expedite export program for interlink?

i currently use citylink as my courier and have a small tool called expedite that we type the last 4 digits of an order number and it gets all details from actinic then we select how many labels etc and press print and it passes the details to citylink clan 2000 program and prints the labels in one easy step.

we are now moving to interlink with similar interface, but need a similar program to export in their format so we can automatically print labels also.

does anyone know if there is a program out there and if not if it would be possible to make one?
    www.3000rpm.com

You can export interlink, citylink, or business post labels from this program :

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...ssing.html#aQO

You can export batches of labels as well, so it's really quick to use.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I finally went with interlink and i can still use the exact same system that i used with citylink using their full ship@ease program.

they were very helpful and customised all their software to work perfectly with xpedite and also the prices are better than citylink.

takes some tweaking but their support staff are amazing and i would never go back to citylink again, also their european delivery prices are amazing we are getting £10 up to 31kg to france, germany, netherlands etc and great prices for all other locations.
      www.3000rpm.com

Comment

Working...
      X