Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Components

Hi Everyone,

Here is the problem, every product (180 products in total) in my store is made up of

1. One Component
    2. Within which we have four attributes
    3. Each attribute has about 10 choices

I try to cut and paste these components from one to the other but that method is impossible as it takes about 3 minutes to copy from one to another product often hanging in the middle.

Hierarchical import seems after looking into it for a while impossible to create.

What can I do as this is a basic function in Actinic i find it hard to believe that I encounter so many problems.

PS after getting these problems I have decided to apply a flat price for my products instead of adding the according cost depending on the attributes selected, which was one of the appealing features of actinic Business.

Either I am doing something wrong or actinic doesn't do what it says on the box, I hope someone can help...

Regards,
    Chris

Hi Chris,

I have tools to replicate products - but they don't work with components at the moment. You could write some SQL in access to copy changes over - send me an email or give me a call if you want to talk about how to do this. If it is mainly pricing changes that you want to copy over then it might not be to hard to do.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X