Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more info page

which template controls they layout of the more info page

If you go into Design | Options and Layouts tab you will find the extended info layout provided within a drop down at the bottom of that dialog.

Comment

I think the answer you gave me relates to the products, I am looking for the template which changes the more info page, that lists the extra pages e.g. about us, welcome etc,.

Comment

Well you have the ActBrochure_Primary or variants of and different Fragments for using within Brochure pages.

Go into Advanced | Template Manager | Brochure for the Brochure Primary and then within a brochure page setup, double click a fragment and click on Edit template for the fragment.

Comment

Try Act_InfoBody.html and Act_InfoLine.html.
          Chris Brown

Comment

tried both and it is neither - does anybody know?

Comment

Can you confirm exactly what aspect of more info you are on about trying to change, is it specifically the page called More Info within your site, or the extended information page, navigation buttons or something else.

If you could provide a URL to the page in question, then this should narrow it down a bit

Comment

I am trying to change the text size/colour

Comment

Within which type of page are you trying to change the text and colour, i.e. a brochure page or the extended info page etc.

If it is a brochure page then within the fragments text entry, you could just add in:

!!<<Font Color="red" Face="Verdana" Size="2">>!!your text then goes in between as normal....!!<</font>>!!

for example....

Comment

Working...
                  X