Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem to find "NETQUOTEVAR" variables

I am preddy serious about this matter.

Some guys are making its funny. but please who dont want to answer atleast dont give wasted comments.

anyways

i trust who knows solution they will be helpful to me.
    i have find the place where "CUSTOMVAR" variables are, they are in the "properties" tab in the product but i am not finding the place of "NETQUOTEVAR" variables.

i am waiting for your response , dear friends,

Kartik

NETQUOTEVARs are not user-definable, they are defined by Actinic.

You will find information about variables and what they do, both CUSTOMVARs and NETQUOTEVARS, in the Advanced User Guide. Download the Advanced User Guide and read it.

Do not delete your forum questions - that is why some people do not wish to reply to you.

Comment

thanks but some confirmation needed to change the template

Thanks drounding to giving me such a good advice.

i am giving you my example:
      i have change some images urls and price of the CUSTOMVAR variables from the properties TAB of the particular product.

now, i want to change the images of some buttons like add to cart, view cart.
      but its define with the NETQUOTEVAR.
      i think there should be some kind of similar facilities to change these buttons images same the CUSTOMVAR.

i cant finding this.

so help me in these matter.

Thanks,
      Kartik.

Comment

The simplest way to use your own buttons is just to name them the same as those used by default - you don't need CustomVars for this.

Backup first. Look at a page in the Page Preview and find the name of the button image you want to change, then create your new button and name it the same as the original. Copy it into the Site1 folder and that's all you need to do.

Comment

Thanks

Thank you drounding.. you are such helpful friend

Comment

Sorry

sorry chris dicken,

i will not do this again

sorry for that.

Comment

Working...
            X