Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to Retrieve Orders

Hi

I have had just sorted out an opload error that has bugged me all weekend thanks to this forum but now i am left unable to retrieve orders as I get a time out error see image.

It could be down to permissions as so much has been changed on the site this last two days, see current status on the respective images of acatalog and cgi-bin.

I have done a full site refresh with no joy, but uncertain if I should try the purge and refresh option and do I opt to include the pl and fil files any suggestions?

There is currently only one order (mine) on the site

Regards
    Brian
    Attached Files

As posted in the other thread. cgi-local needs permissions set at 755.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Will try that again, can you confirm if the 755 setting is just for the folder or all files and folders in cgi-bin, as when I set just the cgi-bin folder to 755 (or 777) it makes no difference

Thanks
      Brian

Comment

No Joy unfortunately

CGI-BIN is at 755 as is all files within, stiil same error. I can see the occ & ord files as well as the session file in acatalog

Comment

Try setting acatalog to 777.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Hi Mike

No joy sorry. Still giving me the time out

There is some form of communication because the .ord file permision gets changed to 200 after I try to download orders irrespective of what I change it to.

I think I will try the purge and refresh, I have moved the order files over onto my PC

Regards
            Brian

Comment

Working...
            X