Help!!!Setting up Authorize.net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!!!Setting up Authorize.net

I started with very little hair...now...

Has anyone set up Authorize.net as their PSP...and can they be kind enough to walk me through it. Authorize.net says they don't work with 3rd-party carts...and, of course, we went with them because Actinic supposedly has them built in...If I click on the SSL button...run the wizard...I get hung up...10 times in the past several hours. Help...please.
    Jeff Pollack
    www.alldawgs.com
    www.profleeceusa.com
    www.4dogclubsonly.com
    www.silverwood2007.com

snap!

I too am new to Catalog and have signed up with authroise.net as I was told they were a partner etc. I have not got far with this topic. In fact, I am totally cheesed off with coming stuck at several points.
    I have not managed to upload my site to the web yet due to problems and lack of information. Even my shared SSL application is yet to be completed because it requires information I don't have or don't know where to find it.
    I see its $499 for tech support (10 calls per annum). Add this to the cost of the product and then all your own time, not to mention the frustration when you get stuck. To me it seems that I may have been better off getting someone to do it all for me.
    I'm not stupid and I can work most things out (even if it's completely new to me) but even after printing out all 350+ pages of the user manual it still doesn't prove conclusive.
    You seem to have to know a lot about web site design and construction and all the terminology right from the start making it so hard for beginners.

Comment

I've attached a document I obtained from the Actinic US supplier, Sure Solutions. It walks you through the configuration of Authorize.net SIM Integration. There are two versions for the setup, the SIM and AIM. SIM stands for Simple Integration Method. AIM stands for Advanced Integration Method. You should view the getting started document from the Auhtorize.net website to see the correct version you want to use.

All my clients have used the SIM. So if that is what you need the attached document should shed some light on your troubles.

Good Luck,
      Jason
      Attached Files

Comment

Actinic does support Authorize.net SIM module. You can download the installation documentation from the SUre solutions web site: http://www.actinic.us/Downloads/Auth_net_Sim_Setup.zip

We do offer priority phone support for 499.00 per annum. Or we offer free Email support. you can fill out the support form and you will receive a support response often in less the 24 hours: http://www.actinic.us/support.html.

If you run into trouble with the Authoirze.net configuration contact me directly and I will attemp t to fix your issue.

brian johnson
        Sure solutions 732-528-7670

btw, Sim is for version 6 of the software
        Brian Johnson
        :::Sure Solutions Inc:::Professional Actinic templates from Buythisdesign.com:::
        1-732-528-7635 x203

Comment

That doc is not available

Can you please put a valid link to the doc?

Comment

Located on Actinic.com | Documentation
            http://www.actinic.com/documentation...AuthNetSim.pdf
            This is for US installs of Actinic ecommerce version 6.15 and version 7 ONLY!!!!

Brian
            Brian Johnson
            :::Sure Solutions Inc:::Professional Actinic templates from Buythisdesign.com:::
            1-732-528-7635 x203

Comment

Working...
            X