Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade

I would like my client to upgrade from 7.0.6.0.0.0 GBGA to 7.0.7.0.0.0.HCFA due to snapshot import errors. Is there any info about how to make smooth switch from 7.0.6.0.0.0 GBGA to 7.0.7.0.0.0.HCFA. Also how to make sure his old orders will appear in new version of actinic?

Thank you,
    Vlad.

Originally posted by Vladinooo
    I would like my client to upgrade from 7.0.6.0.0.0 GBGA to 7.0.7.0.0.0.HCFA due to snapshot import errors.
    Depends on the errors, upgrading doesn't necessarily stop error messages or solve them. What are the error messages? there's a good chance upgrading your version will not make a scrap of difference to the error messages.

Comment

Yes. We've upgraded his version and with the import is no more problem now. But when I asked him to make a changes to his online shop new problem occured. Uploading to the server and making a snapshot come up with image name conflict and Fatal Errors. I remember that I had to customize and move his image folder in order to import his snapshot to my PC and work on it.

Could this be a problem?
      Thanks, Vlad.

Comment

Hi Vlad,

I hope this is sorted for you. I did see the other thread you raised on the issue.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Yes, thanks very much guys for quick respond on this. I couldn't spend much time to find right threads as I had to deliver quick result for my client this week. We upgrated his version, but new problems arrised with image placing on his PC and his old routine in making catalog. Bearing in mind his computer skills we agreed that this can't be sorted remotely and I will have to see him and his PC.

Comment

Working...
          X