Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer did not complete Paypal - can I resubmit it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer did not complete Paypal - can I resubmit it?

Hi
    I have a customer who went through the ordering process on our site but then did not complete the paymeny on PayPal, can he resubmit the order in some way, or would it be better to redo the order completely?

www.edenbridgetown.com/acatalog

Many thanks

Dan

If the internet fairies were guarding him through the process and pressed the 'save' button for him, then yes, otherwise no, he will need to do it again. It should have kept his address details though.

Comment

If he hasn't waited too long, he might find the cart still has his items in it.

I would usually just take the card details over the phone and submit the payment manually. You should have the order details under the psp-pending tab.

If he doesn't want to do that then yes, it's case of starting all over again.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
        If the internet fairies were guarding him through the process and pressed the 'save' button for him, then yes, otherwise no, he will need to do it again. It should have kept his address details though.
        PMSL....
        Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
        Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

alternatively he can send you an instant payment quoting his order number and you can tie the two up? D
          Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!

Comment

Working...
          X