Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't complete orders

hi there,

as a relatively new actinic user I apologise if this may have been covered.
    I can't get my orders to complete. They staying pending regardless of confirming them shipped, payment received.

I found another admin reply to this question which suggested altering the database so that the payments match, and the line items shipped match. They do. But nothing completes the order.

any ideas?
    many thanks
    barbara
    www.needleworld.co.uk - Cross stitch to photo conversion and exclusive crossstitch kits

Have you printed an invoice - on the printer, not in preview?

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

that does indeed fix it.
      thank you
      Is there somewhere in the help files that actually details the different states of the order process. Can't find any reference to the fact you need to print it out to complete.
      thanks anyway
      barbara
      www.needleworld.co.uk - Cross stitch to photo conversion and exclusive crossstitch kits

Comment

Shameless plug time ...

if you don't want to print the invoice as part of your normal order processing (or if you would prefer to email the invoice). We have some products that can bypass printing and/or email or export the invoice.

There is more information and a free trial at

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Act...rocessors.html

Cheers,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

You can install a pdf printer and then print the invoices to it. Some of our clients don't send out invoices (mainly because they don't send the goods their suppliers do the shipping.) As such they print to PDF and then delete the file.

Comment

It's quicker to just have them marked printed though - I would expect say 40 orders to take a few minutes to print to PDF, my app will mark them as printed in seconds.

Regards,

Comment

Yes thats true. It just depends if you want a free solution or a paid for one!!

Comment

Printing out the invoices is not a major problem.
                I think we can manage that.
                and its nearly free, excluding paper and ink.

Still interested in knowing what the programmed order process is within actinic because the printing of the invoices is not mentioned anywhere to have to complete the order.

By the looks of it, setting the status flag in the order table to F instead of N, completes the order. Would save on the paper and ink i guess. A very small vb program could automate that.

thank you for your help
                Barbara

Comment

OOOHH

Handbags @ 40 paces
                  Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Not really Gary!!

Jan has some excellent products which a lots of us don't want to be without......great timesavers etc.

All I was doing was offering a different solution.

Comment

:-)

Barbara.

There is a field on the order table called nInvoiceStatus, set it to 1 to mark it as printed. I would suggest doing that rather than setting the order status as there might be side effects with other bits of the system if you have the order complete with no invoice printed.

The requirement to print the invoice has been in the product since V4 at least.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                      X