Where's the code for the checkbox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the code for the checkbox?

In this template - Act_Order00.html - there is a line "NETQUOTEVAR:PRELIMINARYINFORMATION"

Which displays the following -

Select Shipping Destination

If you want to ship the purchase to an address other than the invoice address, check this box: []
    It seems a lot of people seem to miss the text & checkbox, which is understandable as it just looks like subtext of the 'select country'

I am able to insert extra breaks, and a title, and reword the text using design|text, but the problem is that the checkbox then appears in the wrong place.

That could be fixed if I knew where the code was that inserted the checkbox. Anyone know where it is?
    John

The text is in Design/Text/Web Site (cont.) You can insert HTML tags I believe

Comment

yes, that is where I have changed the text already (including some html), but as far as I can see that doesn't include the checkbox or it's <TD> tags which is what I need to change. Do you know where that is?
      John

Comment

Please check in the Act_Order01.html, Act_Order02.html etc. files.
        these includes the codes for different orders pages.

Kartik

Comment

As above the order page in question is --> Act_Order00.html

And the block of code that displays the text and box is in this single, unhelpful, line "NETQUOTEVAR:PRELIMINARYINFORMATION"

I need to know where Actnic holds the code that makes up this line (but not the text part as I have already found that)
          John

Comment

Originally posted by jxm28788
            I need to know where Actnic holds the code that makes up this line (but not the text part as I have already found that)
            Try Site1 | Act_LocationSelectTemplate.html

I can't help any further because I have modified mine to show radio buttons instead, from this thread.
            Paul
            Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

wow, that seems like a much better solution!

...except it seems to have a bug in it. I will stick with the tickbox until someone else can comment on my results (see the thread you just referenced)
              John

Comment

Originally posted by jxm28788
                wow, that seems like a much better solution!
                It definitely is, and with your drawing attention to the issue, the radio buttons alternative has been further improved today by Krithika here
                Paul
                Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

Working...
                X