Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Components in single row?

Hi all,
    I really hope someone out there has the answer. How do you place components in a single row below each product, I have searched through templates files in template manager and cant see I file controlling the layout of components. I dont want it in a list one below the other I am looking to have them side by side.

Any help is greatley appreciated... I have been looking through the template files for the last few hours and seem to be going nowhere!! Eyes are burning...

thanks.

Hi, i thought i'd do a good deed today so i had a rummage for you.....if you goto design text and goto id:2045 this <br> tag comes after a drop box in a component....i think that may help....ovcourse it all depends on which variant you are suing....e.g drop box...radio etc.....also dont foget the <p> tag wrapped around teh component name will push the next thing down a line :0)

hope that helps you out.

if that one doesnt work....try the ones underneath.....one of them may be your problem....but check your shop incase that <br> is used anywhere else.

Comment

thanks for the reply, I will give that a go today. I did spend another evening trying to find the <br> culprit but with no luck. Cheers for the pointer.

Comment

That did it!!!!! Cant thank you enough. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
        X