Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Menu

Hi Merry Christmas to every one.

I am wish to make a adjustment to the menu on a new site I have created, can any on tell me which template I need to look at.

Regards

Pat

The menu is not a separate template so it depends on the theme you are using - lots and lots of posts about this.

Comment

Hi

Thanks for the reply; the theme I am using is Curves.

Regards

Pat

Comment

What are the changes you want to do?

Comment

the theme I am using is Curves
          This is an old V7 theme - have you looked at the new V8 themes eg executive which are better in terms of design and ease of modification.

OOOPS - ignore this as its a V7 thread - DOOOOOH

Comment

Hi

I have V8 but before I update to it I wanted to try and sort this out first. But are you saying that V8 is better.

I have heard that people are having problems using Paypal with V8 is this correct.

Regards

Pat

Comment

If you already have v8 then I would look at other themes that are more easily modified. v8 is definitely better in many ways, not least the way in which you can modify the designs. Paypal issues are supposed to be resolved now.

Why not start with a new design for your site in v8, you can test it before going live without affecting your running v7 site.

If you still want to stick with v7 and want to change something related to the menu then explain what you want to do and maybe someone can help.

Comment

I have V8 but before I update to it I wanted to try and sort this out first. But are you saying that V8 is better.
                If you have V8 then forget doing anything in V7 and upgrade asp to one of the new V8 themes as they are far far better.

I have heard that people are having problems using Paypal with V8 is this correct.
                Normal Paypal works ok - just as it does in V7. The problems have been with Paypal Pro which is different and as Duncan says these have been fixed in the latest update.

V9 is "almost" here and when its released V7 will not be supported so its a bit of a no brainer to upgrade.

Comment

Thanks for your help.

Pat

Comment

Working...
                  X