Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem replacing only part of website with shop..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem replacing only part of website with shop..

I am administrator to a current business website that was created before I started the company. I have since been asked to add an online shop to it, and have therefore created one with Actinic Catalog with all our products on. What I need to do is simply replace only the products pages of the current website with what I have created in Actinic.

How would I go about doing that? At the moment the shop looks like an entire different website and is currently a link from the current website called "online shop". I am worried that if I upload it, it will duplicate most things and make the website confusing. All I need to do is replace just the products on the current website with the ones I have created in Actinic, now with prices on else customers would be clicking on our products, then having to go to the shop link to buy it, when they should just be able to click on the product once and add to cart.

Help please!! Thanks.

please do not double post it only serves to confuse - I have answered this question

http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=35037

Comment

Working...
    X