Fax Number Change Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fax Number Change Request

I have changed the Fax Number request on the checkout areas to Work / Mobile.

When I retrieve orders, Actinic continues to report a Fax field on the onscreen invoice.

Can this be changed to read Work / Mobile????

As far as the site is concerned, everything is ok.

It's just the invoices on our screens after retrieving the orders that need fixing..

Thanx

You can change the text on the reports by edit the text in design text / reports and looking for the field on the various report tabs.

That prompt on the invoice is -1, 796, you can use the goto button to go straight to it.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanx for the prompt reply....

However, where in Actinic 4 are you referencing.

My Design / Options do not have a report tab, and where is the goto button ??

Thanx

Comment

Sorry I forgot where I was, the change text feature was added in V5.

The only way to change the text in V4 is to edit the report, you need crystal reports version 7 to do thsi (or V8.5 using the save as V7 report feature).

Sorry about that.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X