Upload problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upload problem

I'm trying to upload the catalog from a colleagues home computer but we keep getting the message that it's timed out during the upload. Have had a look at the settings under the options tab in business settings and the network connection settings all appear normal.

If it passes the network test and it was working before, probably a glitch on either the hosting side or your friends connection. Try again in half hour.

Comment

Have had a look at the settings under the options tab in business settings and the network connection settings all appear normal.
      For us to help please tell us the "normal" settings - if indeed they are normal the problem is probably a slow host/connection

Comment

Thanks everyone - I finally sorted it out last night by doing a couple of test uploads and apparently my network connection wasn't correct after all.

One slight problem arose - when I imported my snapshot to my colleagues machine it wiped out all the orders on her machine - I think I remember seeing a setting somewhere that affects this but can't find it again.

Comment

Import the snapshot again and select the import orders and content checkboxes

Comment

I still can't resolve this problem. I used to be able to take a snapshot from the shop machine, take it home to my computer to amend and then take a new snapshot back to the shop, all without changing the orders on the shop machine. Now I find that all orders on the shop machine have been wiped out, and this has also happened on another different shop. Ive not checked the "Overwrite orders" box when importing so what else have I done (or not done)??

Comment

David,

I would suggest raising this with support @ http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm . Have you tried compacting your databases and then checking Actinic. We will need the snapshot you last took over with oders from the shop.

Kind regards,
              Bruce King
              SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
              X