Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picture Alignment & Description Length!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture Alignment & Description Length!?

Hi,
    I've am currently altering the appearance of a website i work on, but am having a promlem with the picture alignment, or to be precise the description length in the subsection before you enter the product.

Is there a way to have the subsection description two lines in depth and doesn't resize if the description only covers one line. Also, how do i put the price before the description?

Cheers FrAz

Here is the code i am currently using for my sub section thumbs & here is also a link to a section of the site: http://www.classixshop.com/acatalog/tuk-promo.php

HTML Code:
    <!-- SectionLine HTML begin -->
    <!-- Insert HTML for the beginning of a section title -->

<DIV ALIGN="CENTER">
    <TABLE BORDER="0" CELLSPACING="0" width="154" CELLPADDING="23" valign="TOP">
     <TR>
      <TD ALIGN="LEFT" VALIGN="TOP">
       <p style="margin:0px;font-size:12px"><B><A 
     class="whitebg" 
    HREF="NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONLINK">NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONIMAGE</A> 
       <p style="margin:0;font-size:11px"><B><A HREF="NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONLINK">NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONNAME</A></B></p>
       NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONTEXT 
      </TD>
     </TR>
    </TABLE>
    </DIV>

NETQUOTEVAR:NEXT
    <!-- Insert HTML for the end of a section title -->
    <!-- SectionLine HTML end -->

Cheers FrAz

Originally posted by Classix
    Is there a way to have the subsection description two lines in depth and doesn't resize if the description only covers one line.
    Enclose it in a container or a tag and set a height for that container/tag either inline (bad idea) or through CSS (good idea). E.g. <div class="blahblah">SECTION GUMF</div>

.blahblah {
    height: 50px;
    }

Originally posted by Classix
    Also, how do i put the price before the description?
    You upgrade to V8.

Comment

Working...
    X