Discount Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discount Options

I somehow maybe missed this to notice, but can i somehow offer a special Discount based on QUANTITY, and not percentage or price?

Our Client has a policy of offering 3+1 system for customers; means: if somebody orders 3x the same product, he gets 1 piece for FREE (actually he orders 4x the same product, under 'quantity', but 1 would not be charged). So this should be somehow done under BUSSINES SETTINGS maybe... the way that it reflects on the checkout pages giving the right total price etc.

Just one more thing: I WANT TO DO THIS FOR THE WHOLE CATALOG.
    I mean, I saw something like making 'quantity-dependent" discounts for each product, but I wanted to do it for ALL Products, with the System I described (if one orders 3 times the same thing, he gets 1 more for free).
    What i saw (when clicking a product/edit) was that if a product is $10, when ordering 10x, the price would be only $8 a piece, but I didn't want that - just something GENERAL for all Products with getting 1 free if ordering 3x the same, or 2 pieces free if ordering 6 times the same, and so on...

Any idea?

Arber, the only way you could get close to this in v6 is with components.

Assuming you can buy the standard product on its own already, you can create a new product called 'Pack of four' (or something). Set the price of this 'pack of four' product to be 3x the original product value. Then assign a component to this product with a quantity of '4'. Set the component to be associated with the original standard product - this will ensure that the correct product is stock monitored - and the correct quantity is shown as being ordered.

I know you were looking for a setting in the software, and no doubt this does not get close to what you want, but for now this is the closest you can get without using 'Quantity-Dependent Pricing'.

Comment

yep

Well, thanks anyway... we will try to find a solution.

Greetz

Arber

Comment

If you have business then you can use a combination of quantity price breaks and linked components to do this. See

http://community.actinic.com/showth...s=&threadid=402
        http://community.actinic.com/showth...s=&threadid=415

for more details.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X