Order Summary Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Summary Report

This is probably a simple task and I'm daft for asking about it.

I'm using Business 6. I'd like to search for orders that contained a particular product (I can do this using the Find Ordered Product option) and then export those to an excel file (or similar file) so that I can review which customers bought the product.

For example, I'd like to see the school and contact details for customers who have bought one of our new products over the last 2-3 months. It would be a pain printing out all the individual invoices again and then having to re-key the data in a usable format.

Just can't see a way to do what should be a straightforward task?

Jim

www.tutor2u.net
    Online Learning Resource of the Year 2003
    www.tutor2u.net

Smarta Marketing Firm of the Year 2011

tutor2u on Facebook

tutor2u on Twitter

We have an email marketing tool in beta, this version does not allow you to select products but the advanced version does. The tool lets you specify certain criteria and extracts user details to csv for you.

If you would like to take a look at it then I email me. If you like the look of it we could talk about the advanced version and possible get a prerelease version containing the product selection to you.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Jan- the email address you provide does not work; neither does the contact email address on your website

Jim
      www.tutor2u.net

tutor2u on Facebook

tutor2u on Twitter

Comment

Thanks for letting me know Jim, I have had a very quiet few days email wise so maybe this is why. Some emails are getting through to me.

Could you let me know what happens when you try to email me please, then I can contact my host to find out what is happening.

If it is still not working today could you send emai using the interface on this board please.

Cheers,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan,

Simply get an "unknown user at this address" bounce; both for the jan@mole-end.biz address and the info@mole-end.biz address.

Jan - could you email me with details of how to buy/try the marketing plugin beta

jimriley@tutor2u.net

Alternatively, I can be contacted in the office on 01937 529236

Jim
          www.tutor2u.net

tutor2u on Facebook

tutor2u on Twitter

Comment

Email is working again now (Many thanks to Steve at Harlequin).

As dicussed on the telephoned I have added you to our beta list Jim, you should receive details of the next stage of testing today and will send details of the other items discussed by Monday.

Many thanks,

Comment

Thanks Jan for your prompt support. Nice to chat with you this morning. Look forward to using the Email Marketing utility and working with you to develop the useful custom-reports and routines that we discussed

Jim

tutor2u
              www.tutor2u.net
              Online Learning Resource of the Year 2003
              www.tutor2u.net

tutor2u on Facebook

tutor2u on Twitter

Comment

Working...
              X