Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Call" as price - possible?

Hi all.

For some of our products that don't have a static price I'd like to display "CALL", so that people will call us to get a price. Is this possible? I've had a play around and can't see how to do it.

Obviously I'd have to disable 'Can be ordered online' for these products.

Any replies appreciated

Thanks,
    Dave
    David Webb
    A2Z Computing Ltd

Copy your usual product template (usually Act_ProductLine.html) to a new fıle. In the file comment out the NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTPRICE ( by surrounding it with <!-- and --> )and replace it with your "Call" text. Use that template for such products.

Norman

p.s. I'm not at an Actinic system so it might not be NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTPRICE but it will be obvious.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

You can also use a CUSTOMVAR in the modified template instead of the hard coded "Call..." text. This means that you could set it to different text for each such product if required.

ALternatively use just your standard template for everything. Add a CUSTOMVAR in that template (near the PRODUCTPRICE one). This will only show if you enter some text in it, so in those special products set the CUSTOMVAR to something like "Call for Details".

Norman
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
      X