keep getting this error...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keep getting this error...

keep getting this error when i try and upload the file in the Site1 folder... it is not hidden... please help thanks...

"Some filenames conflict. All files being sent to the web site must have unique names. Please check the list of files in Advanced | Additional Files.

Some of the following files must be renamed before an upload can occur. Once the files are renamed, reselect them in the Actinic.

C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1\footer_contact.png
    D:\Site Logos\footer_contact.png"

Do you have a file of the same name in each of those locations?
    Have you checked you additional files list?

Comment

no this is the second time it has done this there is only one file and i am trying to upload it with additional files.

Comment

Somewhere in Actinic there must be a reference to that file being located in the place that no longer has the file. Take a good look around in the templates for that. Otherwise it may need a trip into the database to find it - or a call to support if your not up to that.

Comment

In the end I just moved the files to the Site1 folder and added it to additional files from there, the additional files window in actinic 7 is near unusable if you have allot of additional files.

Comment

Originally posted by jack Blackwell
            .. the additional files window in actinic 7 is near unusable if you have allot of additional files.
            You shouldn't have a lot of additional files. If you have, it means you're doing something unusual, or doing it the wrong way.

Comment

Working...
            X