No matching links found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No matching links found

Hi! i've been trying to set up "search" on the website but ended up with "no matching links found" message(( could anyone suggest what to do? looked through "advanced user guide" but couldn't find anything to resolve the problem. have i set it up incorrectly? the version i'm using is v.6. thanks

please give us a URL and an example of a keyword search that doesn't produce any matching links and a product that you would expect to come up when you apply this search

Comment

The website address is www.asianartlondon.com and you can search for "a chinese jade censer" and ideally A Chinese jade censer should come up.
      Thanks for your help!

Comment

Your search page looks trashed to me, you have a font family in a drop down box, WTH is that? Have you been messing with things? Revert to factory settings and get it standard at least, before trying to solve your search woes.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
          Revert to factory settings and get it standard at least
          tut tut, Lee...not looking at the forum headings again?
          Tracey

Comment

You quick search bar seems to be working fine which suggests this is an issue with your advanced search layout.

As Lee mentioned the font drop down box does not look like it should be there - have you tried applying some styling to one of the other drop down boxes?

In your code you have the following
            Code:
            <SELECT SIZE="1" NAME="S_ACTCSSFONTFAMILY1_0"> <OPTION VALUE="Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" SELECTED>Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif
            </SELECT>
            in between the price range and section drop down lists. You may find removing this line of code will resolve the issue but if not I would suggest reverting your advanced search layout to factory settings.

Regards
            Jon
            www.designtoplease.co.uk
            www.getmeoutofahole.com
            www.toys4james.co.uk
            Located in Herts

Comment

Originally posted by budgetbumps
              tut tut, Lee...not looking at the forum headings again?
              Well you're right i missed the forum name, but even the caveman version 6 had a factory setting, just not as easy to get to it, so ner ner!

Comment

well ner ner to you too...but "factory setting" in V6 or not...that was a stock V8 reply and we both know it
                Tracey

Comment

That i cannot deny unfortunately, chalk yourself one up, i'm now gunning for you though.

Comment

thanks for your help, guys!

Comment

Working...
                    X