Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payments (entering discount codes)

Hi, new here, be gentle!

I just want to check whether it is possible for promotion codes can be entered to automatically apply discounts to trade customers (catalogue to be used for selling direct to the public and trade)

Anyone able to confirm? This would be the simpliest way of doing things for the company y'see ..

Ta!

If you have business, your trade customers can log in and see products at a discount.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

So if there are two types of prices, there can be a login screen which allows traders to see the prices at a different rate to the set the public will see?

I'm new to actinic and wasn't sure how it worked!!

Is the entering of a code to give a reduction on the price still possible? (i.e. just have one version of the catalogue but when they go through to payments the traders can enter the code and get a discount)

Comment

There are several versions of Actinic and the functionality that I have described is only available in the Business and Developer versions, if you are not sure which version you have, the about box will tell you.

I don't know of a way to enter discount codes and have a different price changed.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I don't actually have a version yet. I'm trying to plan which is the one to fit their requirements. I thought Actinic Catalogue would be fine?? If its not I have to get back to them and let them know they need the other versions (cost being greater, etc)

Sorry if I'm sounding lost / confused.

Comment

I would suggest giving Actinic sales a ring, they will be able to advise which version would be most suitable.

Cheers,

Comment

Working...
            X