Orders in PEnding since Worldpay change last Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orders in PEnding since Worldpay change last Saturday

Since the WORLDPAY re-vamp last Saturday morning my orders are going to Pending Payment Service Provider and Actinic doesn't appaer to be able to distinguish between Approved payments and declined. Anyone else having this issue? Any thoughts on sesolution?

Thanks

John

Have a look in the psp section of the V8 forum. I think you'll find this is covered there.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Mike, I posted there before and got the Secret Key replaced which got me one step forward but I am still not getting a call back to substanciate the payments.

Worldpay pointed the finger at Actinic, Jan at Mole End took a look at their software and suspect it is Actinic also. Seems some folks have got a resolution but I am still a bit mystified as to exactly where the problem lies.

John

Comment

Hi John,

that's fair enough. You have to remember though that people on the forum can't be expected to know what you've done before and who's saying what so if you start a new thread you do need to explain what the situation is.

Have you logged a support request with Actinic? If there looks to be a problem there then you'll need to get them involved.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Good advice Mike, thanks.

Seems there may be slightly different versions of this problem depending on set up, will raise a ticket with Actinic

John

Comment

Working...
          X