Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nortree

Norman Hi,

I have just implemented Nortree, without any problems. Its exceptionally stylish Thanks!

Sarah
    http://www.lifelikefriends.co.uk

Sarah,

Many thanks for the compliment. Glad it worked so easily.

I'm getting JavaScript errors when I try to view your pages - when I move the mouse over the navigation items (Home / Up / Sections, etc) for example. I don't think this is to do with Nortree - I think you've left out some Actinic javascript routines. Unfortunately I don't have V5 here so I can't tell what should be there.

Also the Nortree code is meant to go just after the <BODY..> tag. You've got it right at the bottom after the </body> one.

Finally you need to copy the little triangle (tri*.gif) images into the root of your site so they will show up on your home page.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Just a comment to say that Nortree is superb, it allows you to give almost instant access to the most complicated catalog structure.

We are very lucky to be able to access a tool like this as shareware. Thank you Norman.

I think that my Nortree is almost perfect .... A challenge perhaps Norman :-)

Cheers,

Jan
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X