change required field table and font and paynet method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

change required field table and font and paynet method

Hi could someone please tell me how I can change the required field warning. See image below to see what I mean

I want to change the size and table border.

I’m using Actinic Catalog 25 that came free with dot net magazine, is there a way I can accept payment via paypal or do you know of any other free credit card payment methods can use?

Also is there a payment method that lets me accept cheques and when the cheque arrives and has cleared I dispatch the item.

Thanks in advance

Wayne

It's in Design / Text / Phase -1 ID 55.

In general you can find prompts like this by going to Design / Text , entering a bit of the prompt into the Search box and looking for a likely candidate. There may be more than one likely one but if you change only one bit at a time and then test you'll soon find the culprit. Don't forget to change any wrong ones back.

Also be aware that you shouldn't delete or re-arrange any variables (they begin with %) in these bits of text as Actinic replaces these with bits of data when the pages are generated.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks Norman

I had a look at that but I couldn't see how to get rid of the table border, if you look at the image you'll see it has a table border around it, I want to set that to 0.

I removed it on another site ages ago by editing one of the scripts but I can't remember which one.

Hope you can give me some more help

Wayne

Comment

It is Actinic.pm.

Open this file in Notepad and search for '<table'

In the line you find (and there is only one) change:

BORDER=\"1\"

to

BORDER=\"0\"

Comment

thanks chris

Comment