Can business do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can business do?

Looking to start another site but need to offer services to both individual customers as well as regular companies.

With Business can I offer the individual a normal site view like catalog and the company a different view with discounts and user log-in?

can the company have access to more information?

I guess what i am looking for is two sites in one or very nearly.

Can you get a demo business and will it run alongside my catalog files?

Regards

Chris
    Chris Ashdown

You create customer accounts in business, you can then create price schedules and allocated them to customer accounts, products can be limited to price schedules and so you get a variable catalog display. If you wanted to show different information for accounts for the same product you would in effect have to set up two versions of the product and make one available to the customer and the other one not available to the customer.

So I guess I am saying that you can do what you want to do with a bit of fiddling around.

If your current catalog is V6 then you will not be able to download and install V6 business and trial it. If you current catalog is not V6 then you will.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X