Crystal Reports v9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crystal Reports v9

I am trying to make some changes to the standard packing list report format using Crystal Reports Std v9.

However I get the message in Business that it is unable to load the report.

Is Business compatible with Crystal v9? If not can this be added to the next patch please?

In Crystal Reports, you should have the option under 'Save As' to save the report as a Crystal Reports v8 compatible report - which should work in v6.

Comment

Hi Chris

I already looked there. The option in the "save as type" section is Crystal Reports (no prior versions there).

It must be backward compatible somehow surely!

Comment

Hmm - I only have Crystal Reports 8 (which has the option) - anyone else got experience with Crystal Reports 9?

Comment

crystal reports 9

can I edit the actinic invoice with version crystal reports 9???

Comment

I believe the saved report has to be in the earlier version, later versions are not compatible.

Comment

You can only edit the reports with CR v8.5, other versions are not supported.

Kind regards,
              Bruce King
              SellerDeck

Comment

Just before I whizz off to buy a copy of Crystal Reports v8.5, I see that there are different versions - is the standard version good enough (as opposed to the professional/developer versions)?

Also - is it simply a question of opening a report file from the site in Crystal Reports and moving a few things around and adding logos etc in an easy WYSIWYG way, or are we talking a couple of weeks in a quiet dark room to figure it out??

Aquazuro - designer stainless steel accessories

Comment

You only need the standard version, however, I don't believe that this is avaiable for 8.5 anymore, so you may be forced to buy a higher version. Just buy the cheapest version you can.

In my opinion, crystal reports is a little bit tricky to pick up but don't let that put you off.

Regards,
                  Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                  Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                  A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                  Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                  Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                  Multichannel order processing
                  Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
                  X