Multi User Log In problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi User Log In problem

Hi, we're on MU v7, and one of our computers on the network will no longer accept the user name or password when trying to access MU.

I've checked the network is working ok, but other than that I have no idea even where to start.

Please can anyone tell me what things I need to be checking?

Many thanks in advance

What error message are you getting?

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi,

When I click on the Actinic MU icon it brings up the box where you type username and password although says bad password on all usernames even though they are working on all our other computers.

Many thanks

Comment

Stupid question - is the caps lock on.

Other than that, check the site it's trying to login to (should be in the dialog header) has it been changed to a different site by mistake,.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi,

Not a stupid question! although yes we did check caps lock

Sorry, we're complete novices (it's a wonder the site has ever worked at all! ).... how do I check the dialog header?!!

Many thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X