HTML question - sort of off topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HTML question - sort of off topic

Can you have an include file in HTML. I have a lovely new downloads page, and want to include it. My pages are mostly written using brochure with HTML inside the special tags however my lovely new page has got too many characters for brochure so it will not work. I will try splitting it over several fragments however if you could include a file it would be a lot easier to maintain stuff.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

If your server supports Server-Side Includes then

<!--#include file="myfile.html" -->

will do it. The file need only contain the bits of html you need - not an entire page with <htm>.....</html>. The page containing this code needs a .shtml extension to make the server aware that there's something to parse.

Try it and see.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thank you very much Norman, that worked a treat!

Take a look at
      http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Downloads.shtml to see the results if you like.

This is going to make it a lot easier for me to do things on the web site now.

Many thanks,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X