Editing Section Link Layouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Editing Section Link Layouts

Hi - I'm building a page using 1 prod per section. I need to lay my section links out as follows: 8 across @ 50 x 50 pixels per section link image, and there will be 10 rows in total.

Is there any way I can control the layout? I'd like to reduce the amount of space between each section link image, and between each row.

I've checked the AUG, done some searching on here - but no clues.

Any thoughts.

Nick
    Trying to squeeze my moneys worth out of V7 - but not for much longer!

Move to v8 or the soon to be released v9 and all you will need to do is set the column count you need.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Thanks Bill - I can set the column count in V7, I just need to find a way of controlling how far apart from each other they are.
      Trying to squeeze my moneys worth out of V7 - but not for much longer!

Comment

Try viewing the finished (incorrect) page in FF using Firebug and you might be able to at least determine first why it's happening. It's likely due to some table padding somewhere.

Comment

Nick - it depends on how you are laying them out - if you are using the column count hack with the tables you can set the table padding to the cells.

The cleaner option is to remove the tables, wrap each section link into a <div> with a set width to allow for the padding around and float everything left.

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
          X