Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Increased Image Size and META TAGS

Hi,

I am building a shopping site for a friend and I have run in to a couple of issues.

I had to change the "go" image for the search function to match colour scheme of the site, since doing this the image appears larger than it actually is . Could somone take a look at the site www.dresses2impressu.co.uk and see if they can tell me what is wrong with the image.

Also my friend did not want to list their address in the t&c's so as a result i removed the tags from the relevant area. Now they have set up a PO Box and would like the address back on the site, the only problem is I dont know what the tags are ! I have gone to Business Settings and Terms & Conditions and have entered [COMPANYSTREETADDRESS1] and so on but to no avail.

I hope someone can shed some light on the issues.

Thanks in advance

[COMPANYNAME] are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us using the link on the store page.
    Our Contact details:
    [COMPANYNAME]
    [ADDRESSLINE1] [ADDRESSLINE2] [ADDRESSLINE3] [ADDRESSLINE4] [POSTCODE] [COUNTRY]
    Phone: [PHONE]
    Fax: [FAX]
    Email: [EMAIL]
    [TAX1DESC] [TAX1NR]
    [TAX2DESC] [TAX2NR]

Comment

Change the width in the following code or make your image the correct size ie 100x17
      HTML Code:
      <input type="image" border="0" name="ACTION" src="go_button.gif" width="100" height="17" alt="Go!">

Comment

Working...
      X