Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coupon Discount in V7

Hi

I am looking to add a coupon code to my newsletter that allows a fixed discount at the checkout. I have been looking at my copy of actinic catalogue and I don't appear to have the option to enable coupons.

Am i right in thinking that the coupons are not available in v7 catalogue only in business and developer?

Can I offer a coupon type discount in any other way without upgrading the software?

Or if not does anyone have a copy of V7 Business going cheap? Or is their another way to upgrade without going to V8 or 9?

Thanks
    Richard
    www.dj-online.co.uk
    Products for DJs and the entertainment industry

Hi,

Am i right in thinking that the coupons are not available in v7 catalogue only in business and developer?
    That's right.

Can I offer a coupon type discount in any other way without upgrading the software?
    I'm afraid that you need Business to be able to do this.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Richard,

Maybe worth considering, and not confusing discounting by account,

I'm on V7 and looked at discount coupons and had some ideas on rallying up personalised discounts to key people etc, but in the end thought b******s.

If someone wants to spend £50 and I want to give them £10 back then let everyone have that opportunity. Don't limit those £50 purchases.

Its far easier to promote quantity discounts and let everyone benefit, even if newsletter readers get it from the horses mouth as it were, and feel a bit special....

... if you see what I mean.

.... unless you have some other specific information/tracking need from a coupon.... don't bother, open discounts can quite effectively encourage and increase single purchase values, and make people feel that they're getting a good deal.... which is what we all want!

As the Manics said "everything must go"!

Simon.
      esafetysigns.co.uk
      your instant download portal for self printable health and safety signs and posters
      ... download once use as many times as you like !

http://www.esafetysigns.co.uk/index.html
      http://www.esafetysigns.co.uk/acatalog/index.html

Comment

Working...
      X