Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different shipping costs to different counties

Hi
    For bulky items which cost us more to transport.

I thought that if I could put a weight into the shipping data field: ie 80kg for a quad bike. ( I would then be able to use the weight to specify different shipping costs to different UK counties).

For example a quad bike weighing 80kg will cost us less to deliver to Cheshire than it would be to Dorset or Scotland etc.,

How do I set up the shipping data so that customers choose the UK county for delivery, then the shipping data automatically chooses the correct delivery charge depending on the weight of the item ?

Keeping in mind each bulky item will have a different weight assigned.
    Delivery charge for bulky items will be depedant on the county and the weight.
    Most of the products we sell (power tools) already have delivery charge inlcuded in price so no extra delivery charge will be added.

Hopefully
    Bea :-)
    www.outbackdirect.co.uk
    www.sipuk.co.uk
    www.ryobidirect.co.uk

Go to 'Advanced | Locations' and create new counties within the United Kingdom by clicking the '+' at the top left hand corner of the 'States/Provinces' grid.

You can then create new shipping zones containing these counties, create shipping classes and set up tables of values within the classes.

Use the example zones and classes within 'Business Settings | Shipping & Handling' to give you a guide of how to set up zones and classes.

Comment

Working...
    X