Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incorrect Credit Card Expiry YEAR

Hi,

I'm running Actinic V7 and I've switched over from a Windows NT Server to a Linux Hybrid that also runs Windows based code. The only problem is that the credit card expiry year ranges from 1969 to 1979. I looked at my backups and I've never changed any code, yet the dates were always valid. I read a thread that mentions to change OrderScript.pl.

Thread: http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=8406

I tried many combinations, but the dates did not change. I changed the base date from 1900 to 2000 but this only made the expiry dates range from 2069 to 2079.

Does anyone have any idea how to make this change?

Thanks in advance.

Al

Wasn't there as setting under View | Business Settings | Options for a date range? Although why that would change by swapping hosts is bizarre.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

That date as described in Actinic Help:

If you fill in the 'Date' field for a product, then customers can specify a date when buying a product. Use these fields to specify a default date range for the years in the date selection drop downs.

That's not it but just in case I tried changing it to: from 2002 to 2012.
      It was originally set from 2000 to 2010. No change as expected.

And we didn't even swap Hosts; just went to a new server with a different O/S.

Comment

I resolved the problem. I went back to the original script for OrderScript.pl and it's working again. I think the problem was when I added the changes to convert the time to display in EST instead of GMT. It didn't work at the time but it didn't cause any problems on the NT server so I left it in with the intention of eventually going back to fix it. It looks like LINUX interpreted it in a different way.

Comment

Working...
        X