Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State and Territories drop off??

Hi All,
    I have gone into Advanced/locations and in there i only have Australia in the countries field (I deleted all of the other countries) on the left and I have entered the 8 Australian States and Territories in the states and abbriviation fields on the right.

I have sorted them into alphabetical order. When i upload my site I go into the site and check that they uploaded ok and proceed to the checkout. on the first page of the checkout i click the drop down list to choose my State or Territory and Western Australia is not shown on the Drop down list.

I don't have limited by location on but i did notice that i when i check the box for limited by location I have Australia in there 3 times. if i choose configure valid locations i have Australia 2 times and one has a plus sign next to it. If i click the + sign Australia shows up under there as well. But it does not show any states or territories. Is there a way I can fix this?

I am shipping by class if this helps.

Cheers,

Jacy
    Jacys Computer Supplies
    Web: http://www.jacyscomputers.com.au
    email: sales@jacyscomputers.com.au

I can only suggest that removing all the countries has rather confused Actinic and that any countries that had been in the 'Limited by Location' area are now all replaced by 'Australia' - hence multiple Australias appearing.

Can you remove all entries from the shipping, tax and payment areas and then try re-adding Australia? Does this help?

If not, then send a snapshot of your site to me at communityadmin@actinic.co.uk (marked for my attention) and I'll take a look.

Comment

Working...
    X