Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP - time out occuring

HI Everyone

I'm having a big problem with my website over the last couple of days - it won't refresh or update and keeps timing out, and because of the the site isn't working properly - either the homepage is unavailable, or customers can't add things to basket.

I've had various different error messages including:

'An error occured while merging files on the remote site. Diff file sumcheck error (Calculated 3102771, expected 3178286). Please refresh your website.'

and

'An error occurred while writing to "acatalog" on the web site. The problem is probably due to permissions problems, but could be due to low disk space. Actinic Ecommerce can not work with these settings. Press Cancel if you would like to manually examine the permissions and disk space on the web site. Press Retry if you would like Actinic Ecommerce to attempt to change the permissions on the directory for you.'

Disk space is fine - we're using less than 15%, any other ideas.

Please help - I'm at the end of my tether!

Thanks in advance ...

Zoe
    www.beautifulthings.co.uk

Hi Zoe

Who is your hosting company?

Timeout issues are normally to do with the server, have they recently been upgrading your server?

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Nadeem

We've spoken to the hosting company who say it isn't anything they're doing. Everything seems okay again now, but I'll obviously be carefully monitoring over the next few days.

Thanks for your response.

Zoe
      www.beautifulthings.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X