Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order proces problems

Hi Everyone - I really hope someone can help me out

I have an Actinic Business solution which up until yesterday was working really good.
    The first error was: When someone placed an order I recieved a confirmation email and the payment confirmation from SECPay but when I came to download the order into the software it was not there - vanished.
    The next 4 orders, and this is still the case, are as follows: the order is registered with the website and can be downloaded but although SECPay have confirmed payment is OK the order downloads as 'pending payment' and also the automatically generated emails are not getting sent to me or the customer - also prior to these errors the last 3 digits on the order number was 193 - all of these damaged orders have seemingly dropped back and started again from 188,189,190 and so on although there are already orders in the database with these end number values.
    ANY IDEAS ???????
    One thing that may help is that yesterday the orders coming through had todays date on but I got the ISP to reset the server and the dates today are correct but all the other errors are still there.
    I have tried re-uploading the site but it makes no difference but nothing has changed my end anyway.

My entire e-business relies on this site and it is making me a little nervous to say the least so any help would really be appreciated.

Many thanks

Russell

This issue has been resolved by Support via email.
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

Working...
    X