Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 Fragment In 1 Row?

Hi i maintain this site: www.classixshop.com

I ran into a few problem with fragments a while ago, but have another problem now! lol.

Basically i'm using 3 seperate fragments all using the same image only template within actinic. How do i alter the html within the template to get all three fragments to appear on the same row!?

Also i had a problem with a line appearing when i had a single fragment with sections above it, removing a <HR> tag within act_sectionseperator.html and the line was removed, but with multiply fragments another line has appeared. Is it a similar process of removing a <HR> tag to remove this line.

Any help appreciated FrAz
    Cheers FrAz

Have a look into 'Fragment Column Count', available separately on the individual brochure page settings.

Comment

I'm not to clued up with brochure pages. I've managed to created a Brochure Page and put the fragments within it. Where do i take it from here?
      Cheers FrAz

Comment

Well best bet is to RTFM then. I can't say for sure if this is available on V7 as i've just noticed which forum you are in.

Comment

You're on V7 and it doesn't support multi column Fragments. You basically have 3 choices - best mentioned first.

1) Upgrade to V9.

2) Use embedded HTML (see the Help for info on that) to place a table containing what you want into a single fragment.

3) There's a kludgy JavaScript fix on www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff (see Multi column Brochure layout) for this. This is my work but I'm not keen to see it in use anymore when V8 / V9 have much better solutions.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
          X