Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PayPal Error

Hi

Does anyone have any ideas if this error (text in the comment section of a payment)....

"The total downloaded in the payment authorisation, £0.00, does not match the total downloaded with the order, £17.74."

when someone pays me Via PayPal is an Actinic thing or a PayPal problem?

PayPal takes the payment fine but then seems to tell Actinic that it didnt? ..... the order does appear in the Pending List.

Any ideas anyone? Oh and yes the money makes it to my PayPal account fine.

Thanks for any info

Andy

Hi Andy

I have passed your details on to Development regarding this. Once i have recieved information i will post it here.

It looks like you are not getting a callback from Paypal to Actinic, but i want to make sure

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Andy

After checking with Development, have confirmed that this is a bug and is scheduled to be fixed in 6.1.4

The 6.1.4 maintence release is currently scheduled to be released in November.

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks Nadeem

Much appreciated.

Cheers

Andy

Comment

Here is the fix.

Here is an updated Paypal file which is going to be included in the new update.

I have used this file with great success. Chris from actinic sent it to me.

Simply replace the original file which is located in your site1/commonocc folder.

Hope this helps

Simon
          Attached Files

Comment

Fab

I will give it a go

many thanks Simon.

cheers

A

Comment

Working...
            X