Buy Button Location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy Button Location

I am using V7 and have added a basic new product with options for colours and size. This is all fine.

However, the buy button appears beneath my choices rather that above when it is uploaded. Where do I need to go to edit the location that my buy button appears in relation to the components, attributes etc ?

In the product layout template it just has the word "NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON" but this always inserts the buy button beneath the components, attributes etc.

Can anyone point me to the file I need to edit please in V7 ?

Edit

Incorrect cr*p removed.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

In V7 NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON displays a lot more than the cart button. It also displays all the Comonenets and Choices.

You can alter this behaviour by replacing NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON with NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTADDTOCARTBUTTON

and using

NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABEL1, NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTSELECTOR1, NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABEL2, NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTSELECTOR2,
      etc,

for each Attribute and locate these on the page as needed.

Here's a copy / paste from the V7 Advanced Guide.

Changing the Way Product Variants are Laid Out
      Rather than including product variants in one big block above the 'Add to Cart' button, it is possible
      to insert them individually into the design. The following variables are available to use within a
      Product Layout template (normally Act_ProductLine.html).
      Replace NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON with <!--
      NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON --> and then use any of the following variables:
      NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTADDTOCARTBUTTON
      Inserts the Add to Cart button into the HTML separately from the attributes/choices.
      NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTS
      Inserts all the attributes/choices for a product into the HTML using the default templates.
      NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABELn
      Inserts the text label for an individual attribute. For example NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABEL1 will
      insert the text label for the first attribute for a product, NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABEL2 for the second,
      and so on up to 20.
      NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTSELECTORn
      Inserts the choice selection mechanism for an individual attribute. For example
      NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTSELECTOR1 will insert the choice selection mechanism for the first attribute
      for a product, NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTSELECTOR2 for the second, and so on up to 10.
      Example code
      Open your Product Layout template (normally Act_ProductLine.html) and replace:
      NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON
      with the following HTML:
      <table width="100%" border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
      <tr>
      <td>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABEL1<br>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTSELECTOR1</td>
      <td>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABEL2<br>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTSELECTOR2</td>
      <td><Actinic:ACTIONS>NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTADDTOCARTBUTTON</Actinic:A
      CTIONS></td>
      </tr>
      </table>
      This will lay out two drop-down lists side by side, with the add to cart button next to them.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
      X