Benefits to upgrading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benefits to upgrading

Hello all, We have Version 7 which we have been very happy with apart form some issues with our customers shopping cart relating to Java script, would we benefit from upgrading to the later version, Regards, Steve

The difference between V7 and V8/9 is HUGE and every site I have upgraded has seen increased sales.

Comment

Sounds good, as the differences are huge would I be able to purchase an upgrade or would I have to buy a new vesion? would the new version/upgrade address the Javascript issues? I am fairly clueless with this subject but my very limited understanding was that the javascript is becoming outdated, sorry for all the questions, and thankyou for any info you can pass on, Steve

Comment

Your best bet is to call sales

Comment

Thank you for your replies Mal, I will do that, just wanted to get a bit more information on the later product before I called sales, Regards, Steve

Comment

I think the suggestion is that actinic sales will be able to give you the details on V8 benefits.

Mike
            -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

There is so much positive news about moving from 5/6/7 into 8/9, i think you need to find a justified reason not to, rather than a reason why you should.

Comment

Working...
              X