Unable to keep what I like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to keep what I like

I tried posting this under a diferent tiltle but with no replys so please anybody.

Please look at the pictures and you'll see what I mean.

after moving everything around as in example2 it reverst back to example 1 .
    Attached Files

where are you moving it? In the HTML or using Actinic Settings
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

To make the second exmaple I have to go to the website then adjust everything. but then when I inter new items from antic it places it back to example.

Comment

You should go to DESIGN>SECTIONS>

Default arrangement of top level sections and set it like this
        Attached Files
        Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Actinic generates the files that are used to create your webshop. You should not edit these files, because as you have seen, the changes are overwritten by Actinic when the shop is next updated.

There are many ways to change the look and feel of your shop from within Actinic.

Firstly you can edit templates to move things around and add extras in, see Advanced | Template Manager to see the templates available.

Secondly you can change the design options. See Design | Options for details.

Thirdly you can change the text that appears on your website in Design | Text, you can also change the text that appears on your reports here.

To make the change that you have shown in your image, go to Design | Options, choose the sections tab and set the First Row Column Count and Subsequent Row Column count to 3..

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X