Shopping Cart Not Updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping Cart Not Updating

I've just started using Actinic 6 and having the following problem.

I select a product and 'add to cart' however when I try and checkout the Shopping cart is 'empty'

website is www.winebuythecase.com
    http://www.winebuythecase.com

The description of the shopping cart contents is"Your shopping cart is empty."

The box "Items : / Value:" has both values set to 0

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks

Bass
    http://www.winebuythecase.com

Hi Bass,

I have just tried it here and it is fine, I waited a while before going to the cart, just in case cookies where expiring but it was still there.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi

I have added a bottle of wine to the basket and proceed through to Paypal without any problems.

Is it a specific product that is causing you this problem or all your products.

Cheers
      Darren

Comment

Its (now) working!

Jan, Darren,

Thank you for your replies/help.

It is Working - not sure what happened - but it was causing a problem - honest :-)

Many Thanks

Bass

Comment

Working...
        X