Actinic Link Too Late?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Link Too Late?

I have a site up and running in Actinic v7. The company use Sage Line 50 v13 but have not used the Actinic link to update prices.

Is it possible to use the Actinic Link to link Sage to Actinic at this late stage? If so, how?

100's of products are on the site and in Sage already does something have to be done to make them compatable? Or does it envolve having to replace the current products on the site, baisically making a new catalog?

I have downloaded the latest version of Actinic Link and have the seiral no. and activation keys but I am coming up with an error message saying:

"Cannot connect to Sage Database. Invalid data path. Please check your connection settings."

..I have set up the settings as in the help menu. What does this mean?

Hi,

Is it possible to use the Actinic Link to link Sage to Actinic at this late stage? If so, how?
    Yes, you can do this. The only thing you really need to be aware of is that if your product references and/or categories in Sage do not match what you have in Actinic then you will need to use the 'Product Reference Translation' tab in the 'Sage to Actinic' profile so that Actinic can link the products.

"Cannot connect to Sage Database. Invalid data path. Please check your connection settings."
    What is the path to your 'Sage Data Directory' in the Link profile? Can you view this path if you browse to it via 'My Computer'? What version of Link are you using (check the 'C:\Program Files\Actinic Link\Sage Line 50\version.ini' file)?
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

cheers I got it, thanks

Comment

Working...
      X