shipping charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shipping charges

I want to charge £2.95 shipping on all orders under £20 and free 2nd class shipping on all orders over £20 but with the choice of upgrading to 1st class post on orders over £20 for £2.95, so that when the order is above £20 they shopper gets a drop down list so they can chose the standard free 2nd class or the 1st class for an extra £2.95.

Unfortunately I have tried everything I can think of but I cant get it to show the drop down box giving the choice when the order is over £20.

Can someone please help me as I am getting very confused

Cheers,

Graham

Hi,

You need to have your shipping tables set as follows:

- 'Calculation Basis' is set to 'Total Value'
    - add two classes to the specified 'zone' (ie UK) - one for '1st class' and one for '2nd class'
    - highlight the '1st class' class and in the grid on the right click the '+' to enter a row and set the 'value' to £20.00 and the 'cost' to £2.95
    - click the '+' again to add another row and set the 'value' to '£20.01' and the 'cost' to £5.90
    - set the 'Excess' to 'Take the highest value in the table'
    - highlight the '2nd class' class and in the grid on the right click the '+' to enter a row and set the 'value' to £20.00 and the 'cost' to £2.95
    - click the '+' again to add another row and set the 'value' to '£20.01' and the 'cost' to £0.00
    - set the 'Excess' to 'Take the highest value in the table'

Obviously, you should adjust your costs to whatever you want as the above scenario will give customers the same price for 1st or 2nd class when the value is under £20.00. You can't get it to only show one option even though they are the same price.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X