Looking Actinic Extras Programmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am using developer 7. I am looking to add some additional features to my shopping cart and unfortunately I do not have the know how. i am looking for someone who can provide me assistance adding some features to my website on a per project basis. For example:

email follow up of abandoned checkout

gift registry

I am consistently looking to add more features.

I really like Actinic and have no desire to use a different shopping cart i just want some extra features.

Please email me @ hepmarketing@yahoo.com if you are interested. Paypal would be the preferred method of payment.

your best investment would be to upgrade to v9 rather than messing about with v7.

Comment

I have considered it but my site is highly customized and an upgrade is not feasable at this time.

Comment

Interesting, there are a number of highly customised sites that have been upgraded and to be honest v9 makes a better job of it than previous versions and is far better and easier to customise than V7. Im sure it can be done

D

Comment

The issue is I have spent a lot of time & money customizing many features that work with version. For example, I had someone rework the shopping cart and checkout process the way I wanted it, I revised the search function, etc. I am not sure whether these revisions I have made will work with other versions and I dont want to have to reinvent the wheel.

Comment

The checkout is the same in V9 as it was in V6, so you have no worries there. But V7 is woefully behind the new versions on all accounts and it really isn't wise to invest money into something that is 4 years old and unsupported IMO. You will do well to get anyone interested in working on it, it's positively backward to work on. RIP V7, roll on V10 i say.

Comment

Originally posted by hepmarketing
              The issue is I have spent a lot of time & money customizing many features that work with version. For example, I had someone rework the shopping cart and checkout process the way I wanted it, I revised the search function, etc. I am not sure whether these revisions I have made will work with other versions and I dont want to have to reinvent the wheel.
              Bill download V9 and try it, it has a 30 day trial you have nothing to loose. One particular site i do have has customised shoppingcart, mailform, orderscripts and various other bits and this is now a v9 site

D

Comment

he;s right you know bill.

i replaced all my v7 templates with squirrels, and v9 upgraded them just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielcrowe
                  i replaced all my v7 templates with squirrels
                  Everyone knows you are nuts... sorry .. its the best I could muscle up on a Friday afternoon

Bikster
                  SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
                  X