Copy of Invoices??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy of Invoices??

Is it possible to restore a site from a backup made during the upgrade process?

Reason I ask - I'm trying to obtain copies of invoices and I believe I had another site called aloeveragifts during the time period i need the info for.

However... I can't seem to find a site snapshot - I've probably wrote over it - not thinking!!! but I can find reference to the site in one of the upgrade files.

Anyone have an idea on how / if it can be done???

Ta very muchly
    Best Regards
    www.yourxocaistore.co.uk - for all your Healthy Chocolate Needs - yes I did say 'Healthy Chocolate'
    www.bridgingthegap2.co.uk - for a range of natural health and wellness products
    www.youraloestore.co.uk - for Forever Living's Aloe Vera Products

snapshot or maybe a copy of backup.mdb or previos.mdb in site1 folder

however you should get into the habit of saving snapshots with a unique name ie include the date and time to decrease the posibility of overwriting crucial snapshots

Comment

Copies of all site files are made when you upgrade (before the site is upgraded) and go into a folder called:

C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\SiteUpgrade\Backup vX.X.X.0.0.0.YYYY (where 'X' is the version number and 'Y' is the DayNo of the version you upgraded from).

You can restore any of these files by copying them into the site folder but note that if you are restoring them into a later version of the software, the software should be closed if restoring the databases (it will go through a database upgrade when you re-open the software) and you should not restore any of the perl scripts as they will be wrong for the current version - any customisations will have to be re-applied to the new version scripts. Take a backup of the current site before restoring anything or restore to a test site first if you have the 'Developer' software.
      Tracey
      SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
      X