v6 email question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v6 email question

We recently changed to v6. In v5, when you marked items as shipped and then hit 'mail' it automatically went to the 'order shipped' email template. Now on my v6 we have to take the extra step. When we mark things as shipped and then hit 'mail' we also have to go to the email template drop down menu and click on the 'order shipped' template.
    Two extra clicks. Multiply by 50-100 packages a day and you can understand why it might be driving me nuts :-)
    Is there a way we can fix this? When we hit mail after noting a received money order payment it automatically brings up the 'payment received' email template. I want my 'order shipped' template to come up automatically too!
    Thank you in advance for your kind reply
    Neal Catapano
    Grand Pooh Bah
    TheWarStore.com

drives us mad too !!........any fix actinic ??
    www.thefreemason.com - the internet portal for freemasonry

Comment

Errors on E-mail

Hi there,
      Firstly Thank You for this posting, having to discuss this with the development team it has been raised as bug in the software (V6).

This will be fixed in the next release, therefore sorry for the complication.

Thank You
      Menar Khan

Comment

You mean like a free v6.1 type thing or not until v7?
        Neal Catapano
        Grand Pooh Bah
        TheWarStore.com

Comment

It should be available as part of a maintenance release rather than a full version.

Comment

Working...
          X